Are you tired of taking your guitar wires everywhere to connect to a speaker? Imagine leaving all those chord behind. Upgrade your life and go wireless.
Use the Wireless Guitar Sound Transmitter to wirelessly transmit your guitar sound from your guitar to the speaker.
The transmitter supports up to 4 devices and requires no setup and is easier to use than standard cables. The transmitter & receiver works in a range of up to 50 feet and operates at 2.4Ghz ISM band. The transmitter offers a built-in 3.7V 600mAh rechargeable battery. UHF 730MHz true quality sound transmission, anti-interface and ultra-short delay, giving you the perfect music sound.
- Color: Black
- Audio response range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Frequency: UHF 730MHz
- Transmission range: Max 50M (no obstacle); 30M (through-wall)
- Transmission delay: Less than 4ms
- Battery: 2 (one inside each transmitter) * 3.7V 600mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Charge port: microUSB
- Item size: 110 x 45 x 15mm / 4.3 x 1.8 x 0.6in
- Item weight: 35g / 1.2ounce
- Package size: 150 x 85 x 50mm / 5.9 x 3.3 x 2.0in
- Package weight: 260g / 9.2ounce
Here’s What You Get:
- 1 Transmitter
- 1 Receiver
- 1 User Manual
- 1 USB Charging Cable